What is Summer Employment Transitions?
- A service designed to assist students who have disabilities find and maintain summer employment
- The student is offered orientation and job readiness training
- The student will be provided a Job Coach if required
- The Job Coach will provide on the job training and support for the employer and the student
- Paid summer employment within the community
Who is eligible for Summer Employment Transitions?
Students returning to school ages 16-29 with a self declared disability
MUST have a registered social insurance number
How to apply?
- Contact Laura Stokley by phone at 519-332-0560 or by email at mailto:email@example.com
- Or download a Application Package in PDF here: Summer Employment Transitions Application Form and return it to Laura Stokley:
- In person or by mail at Community Living Sarnia-Lambton, 551 Exmouth Street, Suite 105, Sarnia, Ontario, N7T 5P6
- By fax at 519-332-3446
- Or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline is May 18, 2018. Any applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Watch our video!