What is Employment Transitions?
- A FREE service designed for a smooth transition into employment;
- Assists with developing meaningful employment goals and skill development strategies;
- Assists in marketing capabilities and work skills;
- Provides FREE employment search and job matching supports;
- Matches skills of the employee to that of the employers needs;
- Provides a job coach, orientation, basic training, and on-going support to both the employee and employer;
- Enables anyone with a disability or other significant employment challenge to earn a competitive wage and raise quality of life;
- Additional on the job support is available for when changes occur within the position.
Who Qualifies for Employment Transitions?
- Anyone who is currently on Ontario Disability Support Program OR